In this program new agents learn the many aspects of the real estate industry. Learn everything from how to do a listing appointment to how to set up your real estate business. In this compact course, you will find out how to not only do your job properly, but how to understand your clients and anticipate questions they may ask. This course gives you the confidence you need to go out and start selling houses immediately.
- Reviews (1)
I’m Licensed – But How Do I Sell?
By now you’ve realized that being licensed doesn’t mean knowing how to sell real estate. You’re probably thinking about finding a real estate company that will offer you training on that. But why rely on the promises of an agency? Why make a decision about where to work based on training?
We Trained the GMAC National
Don’t Pick Your Brokerage Company Based on Training!
It is entirely possible that the best training may be at a company that would not be the best long-term choice for you, and the last thing you want to do is have to switch companies mid-stream. You’d lose a lot of business that way.
Get Trained First
Get your training ahead of time and you will have many more options when you go out to pick a company. That’s where we come in.
About The Class
In this 12-hour intensive training course, we teach you the basics of everything you need to know to sell real estate. Here’s a sampling of the topics the course covers:
- How to find people to buy and sell houses with you
- How to give a stellar listing presentation
- How to get the buyer to sign on with you every time
- How to handle any objection
- Understanding the process from contract to closing
- Understanding your role and responsibilities
- How to do a competitive market analysis
- Techniques for dealing with stressed-out buyers and sellers
- How to network to your best advantage
- How to avoid looking like you don’t know what you’re doing
- How to stop feeling like you don’t know what you’re doing
- Rules for taxes, budgeting, and financial planning for your business
In short, this course will give you what you need most to succeed in this business. It will give you the CONFIDENCE to go out and tell buyers and sellers that you are the right person for the job!
“Thank you so much for the Into GREAT – Success Training Program! The training I have received from your program was way more than I ever imagined I would receive. After going through this training I feel more prepared to meet people where they are while they may be going through major life-changing transitions. This training was exactly what I have been searching for a long time.
This training was an awesome experience for me. I have never experienced any other training like it! I found it to be informative, educational and in the most unusual way spiritual. This training helped me to see that Real Estate is not just about getting paid but it is also a service where people are helping people.
This is a great class for those who are new to Real Estate because it gives them a fresh, new and real perspective about this business.”
– La Tanya Hayward, Century 21 Samia Realty, ME
How Does It Work?
- You sign up for the class online.
- Then you check your email for your receipt and follow the link on that page to the download. The download will come as a .zip file.
- Save it into a new folder on your computer.
- Then right click on the file and choose “Extract All”. The files will pull themselves out of the folder and into the directory.
- Print out the Instructions, the Workbook, the Sample CMA and the Sample Schedule.
- Then follow the instructions and begin your class.
- If you ordered the CD version, it will arrive in your mailbox within a few days.
The program consists of a series of audio files which range in length from a couple minutes to a little over a hour each. We recommend that you listen to the files in order (the order list is in the instructions file), both for ease of remembering where you are when you sign off from a class and so that you can follow along in the workbook more easily. Plus, the material makes more sense that way.
It’s Like 8 Days In Class
The 12 hours of training in this program is the equivalent of 8 full days of training in the classroom. Most trainers won’t even offer classes with this much information (even though you need it all) because if they did, they would have to charge over $1,000 per person to run the classes. Our program is worth $1,000, but thankfully you don’t have to pay nearly that much.
What Does It Cost?
Because we are offering this class online, we can greatly discount the cost of the program to you. Therefore, we usually offer this $1,000 class for only $249.00.
“I completed the [Into GREAT – Success Training for New Agents online] course…. I thought the course was very informative. It gave lots of tools and examples that will help me with my career. I thought it did a great job of covering every area of Real Estate. Definitley worth the time and money.”
– Marla Medlock, One Stop Realty, LLC., TN
Can I Charge It?
Absolutely. We know that start-up is an expensive time for you, so we’ve made it easy. We take PayPal which allows you to use whatever major credit card you’d like.
Is It Worth It?
Yes! There is no single thing you can spend your money on that will give you greater rewards over the long haul than good training. And you will find no greater value than this program.
Try this product for 30 days. If it isn’t everything you wanted, simply return it for a full refund. All we ask is that you tell us why you didn’t like it so that we can improve it for the next person! No risk – all reward!